For anyone who does not know, we are quickly approaching our move date. We fly out February 2d, arriving at Heathrow February 3d. We sent out everything for our VISAs yesterday, so keep your fingers crossed that everything with that goes as planned.
We have been getting quotes from moving companies and hope to have our stuff on its way across the ocean soon. We have also been doing research on neighborhoods and available rental properties. Matt will primarily be working in Stevenage (about 30 miles north of London), and we are looking at some smaller neighborhoods in that area, with the condition the train has to run through town. So some top choices right now are Baldock, Biggleswade, Letchworth, and Welwyn Garden City. Try Google Maps if you want to see where any of them are.
I hope this blog idea proves to be useful, as well as enjoyable and even entertaining at times. I'll try to post pictures whenever I can.
Leslie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I think this is a very cool idea. Now if only we can figure out how it works. Or is it working?
What a great idea! Thanks for the update - I've been thinking about you guys and wondering how life is going. Very exciting! I'm sure everything will go well. Happy New Year - I look forward to upcoming blog postings :)
Post a Comment