

In other traveling news... (it's been a banner day - not only Cannes, but I've also been fooling around with an England itinerary for when the 'rents are here in June/July which will take us to the cotswolds and northern Wales, and...), Matt's supervisor told him today that he wants him to be in Turin, Italy in two weeks, for 4-5 days. Again, no way I am staying here while he's there, plus, as with Cannes, his airfare and our hotel are covered by the company. We should have more details tomorrow.
Flights to places like Cannes and Turin seem to run about 100GBP per person, so about $200 bucks. But when you only have to buy one (for me), it's pretty darn good.
So to recap: Turin in March, Cannes in April, Cotswolds/central England in June, and northern Wales in July. Things are looking pretty exciting all of a sudden.


1 comment:
hey, I want to do that! Do you maybe need a personal trainer for housework/yardwork that can also carry luggage? Paddy
Post a Comment