I said I would put our pictures of St. Albans up, and I am making good on my word here. Also, Matt will link these (and the house photos) to miling.com, soon I hope, so then you can click on them to make them full size, rather than itty bitty.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
comment, comment, comment. Here's a fucking comment. A comment for your commmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeenntttttt b-ah-ahahahax. Watch out you buggas, Dana finally gave me your blog address. Talk to you both later. Cheerio!
5 comments:
comment, comment, comment. Here's a fucking comment. A comment for your commmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeenntttttt b-ah-ahahahax. Watch out you buggas, Dana finally gave me your blog address. Talk to you both later. Cheerio!
Hey Chad, nice language...
So, Chad, when is it that you went off your meds? Might want to check with your shrink about getting a new script.
Roadmasterman.
Chad, remember, we put all those plants on the side of the house until spring..Paddy
SO are you all just realizing Chad is nuts or what???
Dana:)
Post a Comment