Sunday, April 15, 2007

Cannes

Well, we are back from Cannes. The weather never really cooperated for us, but it was still a good time. Matt was in meetings all day Thursday and Friday, but we had dinner with all the Opnet people Thursday and Friday nights and I got a chance to meet a bunch of his colleagues (imagine a room full of 50 computer geeks, it was riveting - kidding, everyone was really nice). Otherwise I walked around quite a bit - lots of stores I only see in magazines, and ditto on the yachts and fancy cars.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am still eating those yummy chocolates from Italy- they taste so much like that great stuff we would eat right from the jar..what was it called? So, I won't look at the pictures of Cannes until I get the diamonds that you bought for me..that is what you're doing right? Buying gifts for the moms at every place you visit? right? Because you are going to some amazing places and all we could bring back from Mexico was a shirt for Chad. Paddy