So if anyone had asked what Matt or I wanted for Christmas this year, the answer may have been a bit different than what we're actually getting...something we can't return, can't exchange, and probably can't regift (but watch out, you never know...)
Estimated time of Arrival: December 22d.
Introducing: Crazy Legs Miling, Jr. a.k.a. "Pudge"
11 comments:
That is a great and wonderful gift. God bless you both.
Is that a bottle in the baby's mouth? Wow... technology has come such a long way.
I was watching the blog for an announcement- silly me! you waited until the 18th, of course!
What a well traveled baby this will be, and I think the grandmas- to-be too! We are so excited for you both. Love, Paddy and Steve
Tom, I went back and looked and you're right..not only is the technology amazing,it does look like a baby sucking on a bottle. Is this like those ships in a bottle?
Paddy
Hey Leslie and Matt, congratulations!! The baby looks just like you Leslie! We are teaching your mom everything she needs to know. ~Kelly Beachnau
How do we buy baby "things?" Do we buy them in England and have them sent to your house? Will the baby have dual citizenship? Can we come to your house and babysit- for like a couple of weeks next summer?
This is great news!
The Gaylord "girls"
Sorry I just checked the email after my surgery! Call me soon! Any time after 7 here...so late there!!! I am so glad you broke the news! Now I can talk about it!!
Congratulations!
Dana
Congratulations Matt & Leslie! I am so happy for you! Grandpa DuBois has been beaming around the office! Any thoughts on names? Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Connie Stubli
Congratulations! Do you want to know if it's a boy or girl or are you going to let it be a surprise? Well, Congrats again, hope all is well in the UK!
I think a Paddington Bear,from Paddington Station,is a must for your baby.
Just so happy for you~
Debbie O'Brien
Congrats Leslie and Matt! I am so excited for you both. Good luck and have fun the next few months. Love, Emily
Congratulations Matt & Leslie! How exciting for you both. I hope all goes well. Take care! Jamie D.
Post a Comment