Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Matt's Method for Cutting Onions...

Meant to put these pics up just before I left for the States, but forgot...they're worth a chuckle. Matt found a fool-proof (or just fool?) way to cut onions:


He claims breathing in the onion has no effect, it's the fumes on his eyes. And why did he bring ski goggles to the UK in the first place, you ask - they're for running in inclement weather, he says, and now for cutting onions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt try to close your mouth and breath through your nose.

Anonymous said...

I tried to just breathe in through my mouth... it didn't help!

Anonymous said...

maybe it will work for poopy diapers too..but you might want to lose the knife..paddy

Anonymous said...

FYI Matt, did you know if you have your mouth wide open while cutting onions it will not irritate your eyes (uncle Ivica advice).
I am trying to call you today but it is busy, dad went to PGA golf .
Mom