Monday, November 5, 2007

Belly Pics, 33 weeks 2 days

Ok, it's been two weeks, here are some new shots of the big ol' belly (and my mom said I have to put my head in some of them so people know it's really me, so I did, but trust me, if I was using someone else's pregnancy shots as my own, I would have picked someone with a smaller butt, or at least cuter pajama pants!):

Serious face! It's hard to hold the camera and press the button with my left hand!

Blurry - darn auto-focus isn't working: My Dad asked me if I was sure I wasn't having twins - haha, funny guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look awesome!! You also look like you are ready to pop!! haha
Almost done!
Dana:)

Anonymous said...

Your belly looks great! You look very fit and "all belly!" I am excited for you guys to get to see the real deal soon and no more "just feeling the baby move!" By the way, since Matt is bored with this he is entitled to all diaper changes and getting up to get the baby in the middle of the night:) Hope your trip was great! Miss ya, Liz