I wish I had taken a picture of the suitcase before we started taking everything out of it - it was like a clown car, more and more stuff just kept appearing. Including: Sammy!!
Um, so whatcha lookin' for??
Also including, this swing!!
Which Charlotte apparently likes a heck of a lot more than her vibrating rocker:
Oh, and let us not forget.....Happy 50th birthday to Baka!!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Charlotte meets her Baka (and Sammy)
Nevenka and Joann arrived bright and early yesterday morning, and Charlotte had a brilliant day with them - nice nap in Baka's arms, lots of squawking and burbling and kicking about (by Charlotte, of course), lots of loving and attention, and her first shopping trip for dinner supplies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am just sitting here and smiling from ear to ear- you look so beautiful holding Charlotte, Baka! And how great is that- she gets to help wish you a Happy Birthday..
I can not believe that the swing and "Sammy" not only fit into a suitcase but cleared customs..Charlotte seems to be enjoying the swing as much as her mother did at that age. Enjoy you visit, love to you all, Paddy
Love reading about all your exciting news. And the pictures are wonderful. I'm glad you're doing so well and enjoying your precious family!!
Post a Comment