In our on-going effort to ensure we have enough pictures to thoroughly embarass Charlotte through the entirety of her teenage years...
Thinking... Yeah, something's going on down there.... A little push maybe? Ok, a BIG push... Oh man, going for it now... Done!! That was hard work!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
thank you..I check the blog everyday- and it always brings a smile to me, ok, today, a belly laugh- I love the captions with the pictures of the sweetest baby ever (sorry Liz, your baby is sweet, this is the MOST SWEET EVER baby)Grandma Paddy That orange jumper is so darling!Who knew that orange would be cute on babies.
Paddy - I agree that she is sweet as could be - perhaps I will vote her the cutest baby EVER born outside the US but my vote for the cutest US-born baby is still Eva:) I admit that I am bias!
4 comments:
thank you..I check the blog everyday- and it always brings a smile to me, ok, today, a belly laugh- I love the captions with the pictures of the sweetest baby ever (sorry Liz, your baby is sweet, this is the MOST SWEET EVER baby)Grandma Paddy
That orange jumper is so darling!Who knew that orange would be cute on babies.
Paddy - I agree that she is sweet as could be - perhaps I will vote her the cutest baby EVER born outside the US but my vote for the cutest US-born baby is still Eva:) I admit that I am bias!
Liz- ok, I can agree to that, Cutest baby born in all of England, with the nicest teeth too-and your baby is the cutest baby born in the US..Paddy
Those latest pictures are truly something that all humankind can identify with. Good poop, nice nap, ahhhh!
Gramps DuBois
Post a Comment