Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Naked Time!

Thought that title might get your attention...
Charlotte loves her "nappy-off" naked butt time.

The parrot is alright, but, holy sh!t, what are these funny lookin' things??
Oh, the drool!
That is one good lookin' baby!
More naked time - trying like mad to get over to my tummy!
Whoops! Didn't make it that time!
Loving my swing:
Starting to reach for my toys:
Sucking away.
Great picture of my blue eyes, otherwise not so flattering....(yes, we are this cruel)....

Does it look like matching mother-daughter double chins in that last pic?? Note to self, hold head up higher, or Charlotte and I are both going to look like Grandma Paddy...(hahahah, love you Mom!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes.you both have my neck and it looks like Charlotte is going to have my nose..I will teach her in the best of traditions, as my mother taught me, how to push kleenex (used) up your sleeve..love, Paddy

Anonymous said...

That nose picture is so gross and yet I can't take my eyes off of it! Eva refuses to let us touch her nose so we spend a lot of time with a boogie nose - I think it builds character! Hope all is great! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two- March 18We are sure glad you have each other, because your Charlotte is the aboslutely best ever!
love, Paddy and Steve