Monday, April 14, 2008

NY Milings in MA

I've been slacking a bit on posting lately - blame trying to get situated here, house hunting, trying to get Charlotte sleeping decently again, etc etc. Anyway, to make up for it, there are three new posts, this being the first! Enjoy.

Charlotte enjoyed spending the weekend with her Baka, Deda, Uncle Ryan and Uncle Andrej. Here are a few pics:
Everyone loves a naked baby!
On Saturday we all went to Ryan's meet - he won his event! Here he is crossing the finish line:
Charlotte and Baka:

Baka and Deda gave Charlotte a belated Easter:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just hear everyone in these pictures..Charlotte is so amazingly sweet, and how can you not be in love with her! I am so glad that she had Slavko and Nevenka to hold her and love her this past weekend..because she is just about the best ever. Paddy

Anonymous said...

Charlotte-
You sure do look like a lot of fun - my mommy and daddy say that we will be up to visit you this summer - I can't wait - we tall girls have to stick together!
Love ya,
Eva