This is Ethan's swing that he was kind enough to loan to Charlotte while her swing is in transit. She hasn't been a big fan of it (neither was Ethan as we understand it) - I think maybe because it's a little constricting for her - but she tolerates it in very small doses. The amusing thing is, she refuses to sit back in it and instead leans as far forward as she can, which makes it look like the whole thing will tip forward. But if she gets excited about something she throws herself back in the chair, which sends it rocking back hard enough to hit the wall. It's pretty funny to watch.
Hmmm....Daddy's beer stein....wonder what that tastes like?
Let's just find out:


1 comment:
Leslie-
I really see you and your mom in her face in these pictures! I hope that everything with the house is going well! Good luck - talk with you soon.
Post a Comment