Friday, May 9, 2008

Girly Girl

We continue to get people calling Charlotte a "he" - even when she is wearing pink. So I crossed over to the dark side and got her an outfit that screams girly-girl - pink with hearts and ruffles and bows. Check it out:




We are trying to hold out until the 6 month mark to start solid foods, but caved in a bit the other night when she was fussy (thinking maybe it was related to teething?) and gave her a piece of frozen banana in her mesh feeder:

This morning Charlotte was playing on her tummy in front of the little multi-colored puzzle thing. I went to make my cup of tea, and when I walked back in 2 minutes later, look where I found her! It was like hide-and-go-seek. And I'm not entirely sure how she got that far across the floor and turned in the opposite direction.


No comments: