Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Update, and some house pics (finally)

Things are slowly coming together here at the house. Some people have requested pictures, so I will post some, though they aren't the greatest. We are still doing lots of organizing and waiting on a few furniture deliveries. Charlotte has had a busy few days - still working very hard at crawling, she's been up on all fours and rocking for awhile now and lately she uses her legs and lunges herself forward, so once she figures out the arms she will be off! She's been sitting without assistance for a few weeks now, but tonight she actually figured out how to get from all fours into a sitting position on her own.

Before I get to the house pics, here are a few others I liked.
Tom made a visit last Friday:
Laying on the kitchen floor with Daddy (don't know why they picked the kitchen floor, but whatever):
The Chubster! And wearing some cool Babylegs:
Tonight, just out of the bath and on her way to bed (haha, joke's on us, she's still awake and playing with Daddy as I type this)
Ok, house pics. The dining room, with clutter on every surface.
Living room, with the chair that will go into the office once the sofa arrives:
Kitchen - this was moving-in weekend, so much of the junk is put away now:
Our bedroom:

Charlotte's room-in-progress:
Charlotte's room nearly complete, just waiting on a chair and need to hang some things on the walls:


Yay, I love my new room!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! I love the baby's room. She looks like she is enjoying it.
Dana

Anonymous said...

Everything looks good! I am glad that you are getting settled and that Charlotte has some new pearly whites. She looks so much older from just a few weeks ago - I can't wait to meet her. Hope everything is else is going well. Talk with you soon.