Wednesday, August 27, 2008

8 Month Pics! (And standing)

Charlotte was less than cooperative for her pics this month. Here's the best we could get:


A cute one of Charlotte sitting on Daddy's stinky post-running feet:

Do you see the orange tint to her nose and cheeks? She's been eating lots of carrots, sweet potatoes, apricots, etc lately.

Charlotte is becoming a real pro at standing, but isn't quite brave enough to take more than one or two steps without holding onto something. These pics are from this morning, in her saggy pj's:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlotte-
Have you been watching the Demo convention? I would but I am sleeping when it is on. I really like your hair - it is growing a lot in the last few pictures. I hope to see you and your pretty hair in person soon! Good luck with walking...Love, Eva

Lisa said...

Hey there, Les!! I hope you don't mind that I added you as a top read on my page.

Charlotte is getting so big! I cannot believe how advanced she is!! You're going to have your hands full with that little beauty!

Lisa
www.boundbybabies.blogspot.com