Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun things

A recap of the past week in the life of Charlotte:

The cats went to the vet last Tuesday.  Bean tried to hide and avoid the trip, but Charlotte was a little too enthusiastic:

I love the dishwasher, and don't try to stop me, I throw a mean tantrum!

On Friday, we planted a tree in the yard - it is currently the same height as Charlotte, let's see which one grows faster:


This was Saturday at Ryan's cross-country meet at Franklin Park in Boston.  Charlotte was a walking-machine.


Christmas in October.  Baka and Deda gave Charlotte an early item off her Christmas wish-list - her own chair.  And her own (non-functioning, but shhhh, don't tell her) laptop.

And when Charlotte heads to bed, the cats waste no time taking over her chair and sheepskin rug!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just when I think this little girl can't get any cuter...I love her picture on the dishwasher door and the ones of her as a walking-machine. Hope that you are all doing well. Miss you.