Saturday, January 24, 2009

Final Sammy Pic (at long last), and Crayons

I don't know why I was such a slacker getting these final Sammy pictures off the camera and edited to put on here - maybe because they are the last ones and sort of bittersweet.  Anyway, here is the twelve month pic:
And this is how the "uniform" is fitting these days - it has now been officially retired to the outgrown box:
Charlotte has discovered crayons (and I've discovered a way to keep her contained and happy for at least 10 minutes that doesn't involve food, hallelujah)
Wait, did I say something about not involving food?  Sigh.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Laughing hysterically at the outfit. She's adorable. What size is it anyhow? I may have to do that with this bub since I slacked with K's bear(who got packed during a move).

Crayons. Ha. We play with them for all of 2 seconds before we decide that eating them is far funner(is that a word) than coloring.

Me.

Anonymous said...

The outfit is a size 3-6mos. She started wearing it at 5 weeks old!

Anonymous said...

Charlotte-
My mom told me that you are going to come play in March as long as aunt Dana doesn't have another wedding:) I can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

I won't have another wedding!! I PROMISE. I cannot wait to squeeze those babies!!!
Dana:)