Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Box, a Bag, a Broom and a Brush

Charlotte sure did like this box that Baka and Deda left.  

First thing in the morning, gotta climb into the box.

Daddy took her for some rides in it, too.

Making sure I didn't forget to unpack any of the groceries.

The broom from the kitchen closet.  She pulled it out of the closet and walked around with it for awhile.   I am sure as soon as she figures out how to use it, it won't be nearly as interesting - though by then she shouldn't be fighting the impulse to lick it, too (one can hope anyway).

"See, I can brush my own teeth, really, I can, I have the toothpaste and everything!"
Oh no, it's the "gimme the camera, I want it now" pre-tantrum face.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see her...what size shoes does she wear - Eva saw a pair that she might like to get her.

Anonymous said...

We just had her measured last weekend - she's now in a 6.5 or 7. She's got some big feet!

Anonymous said...

I like to say long feet...for a long baby. Is she regular width or wide?

Anonymous said...

Let's call it like it is, shall we, they're big! Ha. I buy either M or W, both seem to fit fine.

Lisa said...

Kenzie is still in a 5. I actually tried to buy size 6 sandals and they swam on her- but 5 is a perfect fit. Thinking she'll outrgow them before Summer is over-

She's adorable. That last photo reminds me of K!

Anonymous said...

Love the box! haha the picture of Matt holding her up in it is adorable. That little tongue sticking out is SO cute. I can't wait to see you guys! Just warning you and Liz....I MAY steal those babies!!!! :)

Dana