Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Weekend with Neighbors

Yes, neighbors. Because Liz and I still refer to each other as "neighbor" despite the fact it has been several years since we both lived on good ol' Remington Ave. We FINALLY got Charlotte and Eva together this past weekend, and I think the girls enjoyed each other (as much as toddlers can), and it did inspire Charlotte to learn a new phrase: "me, me, me." Which was mainly used to identify the objects of Eva's that Charlotte desired (like new fantastic awesome straw cups). Here are a few pics.

Charlotte and Eva working on a puzzle Saturday morning.

Liz taught Charlotte to play the piano with her feet:
Aunt Dana reading a book to the girls:
"Hey, your stupid flash is distracting us from our story!  We are not amused."
Liz deflected any potential meltdowns with "pedicures" in the bathroom sink:


Thanks again, Neighbors and Chad and Dana; we had a great time.  Charlotte is still raving about it ("me, me, me!").  Oh, and I think we left a spoon at your place...if you happen to see it, set is aside for me, thanks!  Hope we can see everyone again soon.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I was waiting to see those pictures. Thank god the one of my butt crack did not make it onto your blog!! haha

We had a blast! It was great to see everyone and those babies are too cute!

Dana:)

Neighbor said...

We didn't discover the spoon yet but who knows where it might turn up. We had such a great time seeing all of you and hope that it is less than 15 months before we see you again. Eva has not used the "me me me" since Charlotte's departure and I am hoping that she forgot it but I have a feeling that it will return to her when we least expect it. Hope that your drive home was good - miss you guys already.

Lisa said...

They look identical in size. Adorable girls..