Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh, Liz....come out, come out

Hey, you, Neighbor!  Inquiring minds (and by that I mean Dana and myself) want to (need to, must!) know ----- Blue, Pink, or Green????

And if blue or pink - is there a name?

Sorry to call you out, but figured it would be harder for you to evade the question this way (like you handily did in my last email).  Feel free to tell me to buzz off.  (However, you could look at it this way - how can we possibly be on the lookout for great new baby gifts if we don't know what we're working with?)

2 comments:

Neighbor said...

This is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I am going to have to hit print page so that I can put this in the new little GIRL's baby book! No definite name yet - it's hard to find a name that we like as much as Eva...we are open to suggestions:) Thanks for making me laugh out loud. Miss you inquiring minds!

Leslie said...

Yay for little girls! How exciting! I will give the name thing some thought...it will be tough, seeing as how the two most perfect girls' names are already taken (Eva and Charlotte, of course). =)