Monday, July 20, 2009

Post 1 - post-Vacation pics (raspberries and a toad)

I'm putting up three new posts today, since we are home from vacation and I finally have a chance to dump everything that's on the camera. So, for all you whiners out there who complained about the recent lack of posts (Liz), this should make up for it!

Our neighbor has raspberry bushes in his backyard and Charlotte has enjoyed eating them. I think today was probably the last of them, so we picked a bunch.
I think this is my new favorite Charlotte picture.
Then Daddy found a huge toad while dumping the grass clippings.
Charlotte made friends with it and then Daddy took it back to its home.



2 comments:

Liz said...

We are very happy with the new posts - what great memories! Did you get our b-day pack? I posted a note on your other blog but nothing appeared - I tried it once before, too. Hope that you are all great!

Jill said...

Hey Leslie, its jmw07 from sk (saw the link to you from Lisa's blog). Charlotte is so incredibly adorable! I love, love, love the curls! We miss you around SK - stop by when you get a minute! :)