Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ryan Graduates, Charlotte Chases Dad

A rare post by Dad, but I wanted to give Leslie a break. Ryan graduated from Northeastern on the 7th of May with a Bachelors in both Computer Science and Math. Congrats Ryan! Here's the Miling contingent:

And of course a photo posing in front of TD Garden in Boston, where graduation was held:

Charlotte spent yesterday chasing me around with squirt guns in our front yard. Notice the new fence, keeping us in check. Leslie was high and dry taking photos. Looks like a standoff:

Now I've got both guns, and maybe I'll get the photographer:

Dad tries to hide, but I'm way too smart:

He's mine now:



1 comment:

amelia dubois said...

i love the one of charlotte chasing you with the squirt gun!!! she is sooo happy. we miss you guys and hope we get to see you some time soon. your yard looks great! im so jealous.