Our happy 7-Monther:
You can see her two teeth in this one:

As usual, Charlotte pushes her way in, but this time Mabel fights back!

But in the end, it's hard to fight someone who weighs twice as much as you and is twice as tall. Maybe next time, Mabel.
Charlotte being a patient for Nurse Baka:

I kept hearing lots of I Love You's coming from the stairs, so I had to take the video camera and see what was going on. This is what I found:
So far, the most successful way for Charlotte to interact with Mabel. In fact, I think I have a memory of Charlotte doing better with the glass door between her and the cats, too.
You can see her two teeth in this one:
I kept hearing lots of I Love You's coming from the stairs, so I had to take the video camera and see what was going on. This is what I found:
So far, the most successful way for Charlotte to interact with Mabel. In fact, I think I have a memory of Charlotte doing better with the glass door between her and the cats, too.


No comments:
Post a Comment