I'll try to arrange this like a house tour...so starting from the outside:
Ok, then enter the front door, and you're looking straight at the stairs (the downstairs half bath is on your direct right, out of the picture). Take those dirty shoes off! And turn to the right to enter the living room.
Go through the living room and into the dining room, which also opens to the kitchen:
Alright, so back to the entry and upstairs to the landing and hallway. You can see down the hall and into Matt's office from the bathroom, and the opposite view from Matt's office (btw, he set his desk up so that it pretty much blocks the view into the room - he likes the extra privacy I guess).
Then there is the middle (purple) bedroom that is pretty much taken up by our bed, and two nightstands and a dresser, and there is the spare bedroom, which has a daybed and a dresser and is the only bedroom with closets.Ok, that's it, now get out.


5 comments:
Wow it looks great. As long as it all fits. At least you don't have to shop for more furniture. All full. How's the view from the windows?
Slavko
Leslie- tub or shower? All I can think of is how cool all the bathrooms were when we went to Europe together- the really long narrow tubs..the kitchen- gas or electric stove? 2 or 4 burner? and is that also the washing machine? it looks like home to me. Paddy
It looks so cool! I love the new stuff! I must admit it is so weird seeing your old stuff there and not in your old place. I love the washing machine in the kitchen. What a cool idea!
Dana:)
Tub. Gas stove (or "cooker" as they call it here) w/ 4 burners. Yes, it is the washing machine. Remember, no dryer, just washer.
View from windows...ummmm...well the back yard is nice, the front just looks out on the rest of the houses on our street.
Hey guys! Things look good over there in the UK! Is that a washing machine in your kitchen? Is everything alot narrower there...I remember when I visited my roommate in college the tub was like 1 foot wide. Exploring must be a lot of fun! Hope you are enjoying your UK adventure!
Post a Comment