Monday, February 19, 2007

A Vehicle to Call Our Own



Finally! The car dealership just called and our wire came through this morning, so we can pick up the car this afternoon. That's a stock picture from the internet, a Kia Picanto. I can't wait to be rid of this rental car (although it is a nice car, a Puegot, but it's expensive to keep renting). Now there will be no problems picking you all up at the airport when you come to visit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie and Matt..what a cool car..what color is it? I am so glad the wire transfer came through, I was worried for you last night after we talked Leslie..there have been so many decisions and this just seemed to be bothersome for you. Congrats! hope to be riding in it by the end of June..beautiful day here, I have it off and now that my chores are done I am going to enjoy the snow and sun and ski with your dad. Do something enjoyable yourself..oh, puppy says "Hi"..Mom

Me said...

Ours is also black - looks just like the one in the picture.

Anonymous said...

what! you're americans and therefore you have to own an SUV, preferably a Hummer regardless of what country you actually live in....geez, thought that was obvious

seriously though, hope it works out and is safe

is driving on the other side take much getting used to?

-Matt