


This past Saturday we spent the afternoon wandering around St. Albans, which is about a 30 minute drive from Stevenage. This is also the town where our hotel was located the first week, but we were so focused on getting things done that we spent little time looking around. There is a large park on the western edge of the city, with Roman ruins including a Roman theatre, remains of a wall that surrounded the Roman town, and foundations of some buildings. Up the hill from the park is an Abbey and the St. Alban's town centre.
Until my computer arrives, I can't upload our actual photos, but these are some I found on the internet.


2 comments:
Photos are great-how much fun to walk among the history of the town.I am glad that things are going more smoothly for you both, Paddy.
I miss you!!! Write me back! I sent you an email over a week ago....geeze..... haha
Dana:)
Post a Comment