Anyway, Matt and I played around with the camera today to do our own maternity shoot - and I thought we got some good results. So I'll share a few - the ones that won't turn this blog into a soft porn site, haha....
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Our Faux Maternity Shoot...
First, check out the ticker...35 weeks down, 35 days to go....
Anyway, Matt and I played around with the camera today to do our own maternity shoot - and I thought we got some good results. So I'll share a few - the ones that won't turn this blog into a soft porn site, haha....
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Anyway, Matt and I played around with the camera today to do our own maternity shoot - and I thought we got some good results. So I'll share a few - the ones that won't turn this blog into a soft porn site, haha....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Whoa!!! Those are very cool. Who came up with those ideas? 35 more days!!!!! I cannot believe it!!! Call me soon will ya?!?!
Dana:)
How beautiful...I love the pictures! I am going to play the baby games now! See ya soon, Liz
Wait...why isn't your belly button popping out like a little turkey - why do you look so perfect pregnant??? I think you will have to have lots more babies - it agrees with you! Talk to you soon, Liz
Post a Comment