Last night we went out to dinner with Simon and Kevin, two people Matt works with at Paradigm. Simon is an independent contractor who secured the contract between OPNET and Paradigm, which effectively brought Matt to the UK and Paradigm. Kevin is Matt's main contact (computer-geek partner) at Paradigm. Anyway, Simon took us all out for an early Christmas dinner. After Matt and I ordered, the waiter asked us if were from Toronto - he said we had Toronto accents. We said "no, we're Americans." The waiter said, "oh, I wouldn't have thought so, you don't have full-on American accents." Simon actually agreed and said we have "gentle American accents."
And speaking of accents, I was walking my loop around the park Tuesday, and this little boy, maybe 4 years old, saw me walking his way and said to his mother, "Mummy, does she have a baby in her belly?" Why is it that anything a little kid says with an English accent is so darn cute??
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How are you feeling Leslie? Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment