Looks like everyone is very relaxed, especially Charlotte. She really looks like Leslie to me in the pictures so far. Paddy and Steve-enjoy your stay and if the snow keeps up Paddy may get a snow day. Barb
I love her! She is so sweet and I am so glad that your parents are there to share in the joy! I check the site daily and love seeing all of you! But I have seen more pictures of Daddy napping than of Mommy napping:)
5 comments:
Charlotte seems to fit well into your arms, grandparents Dubois. Enjoy your stay in London and a safe trip back
Everyone looks really beautiful. God Bless you all, and have a very Happy New Year.
PS... Nancy says Charlotte is Perfect
Looks like everyone is very relaxed, especially Charlotte. She really looks like Leslie to me in the pictures so far. Paddy and Steve-enjoy your stay and if the snow keeps up Paddy may get a snow day.
Barb
I love her! She is so sweet and I am so glad that your parents are there to share in the joy! I check the site daily and love seeing all of you! But I have seen more pictures of Daddy napping than of Mommy napping:)
Post a Comment