Monday, January 7, 2008

It's Hard Waking Up...

Charlotte, trying to wake up after a nap (so much for our photogenic child):






Just for good measure, usually she is angelic (of course!):
And for an added bonus: now that her cord fell off, we tried a bath in the sink to see how she handled it (she loved it!), so we'll break out the baby bath and maybe try a bath with mommy soon:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie - I see your eyes in the picture of her in the sink...and I think she is so beautiful. I do know that all babies are lovely but I think that Charlotte is particularly lovely - very angelic.

Anonymous said...

I just love that bath picture! Paddy

Ziggy said...

Wow... it's like they designed that sink for just that purpose. I think the British have the Germans beat when it comes to design (just kidding).

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I will get my webcam working soon Paddy I promise!!! I need to see that baby! Oh yea....when can we come visit???
Dana

Anonymous said...

Dana - visit us or visit Paddy? You can visit us anytime!! Keep an eye on ticket prices... Did you get the Skype message I sent you? Matt said he got one from you, but I didn't =(