Sunday, January 6, 2008

Charlotte makes headlines

Charlotte made headlines (actually, she made the middle center of page 5) in the January 4 edition of the Hertfordshire Comet newspaper. Here's a scan with the relevant part of the article:

Leslie actually wasn't quoted saying that last line there. In actuality, she was simply asked if this was her first baby and whether the birth went well. She thinks the line from the paper sounds dumb.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course Leslie thinks she sounds dumb!!! haha Leslie I think I might have the skype thing working. At least I can call....no web cam yet but the calls still work. What number do I call to get you??
Dana

Anonymous said...

Dana,
Go get a cheapass webcam at Radioshack or some such place. We want to see your smiling face.

Anonymous said...

I just went on the skype website after reading Dana's post and I am so interested! On a more important note - the article is so great - what a great keepsake for her baby book!

Anonymous said...

Ok Dana and Liz- Steve and I have a webcam, a cheapass webcam to quote my daughter (does that make me sound dumb?!:) )and it is so wonderful- and not only that- it was so easy to hook up because we were able to do it ourselves! what a great way to be able to communicate and keep up- Paddy
Hey Leslie- we need a Charlotte fix soon- your Dad keeps playing all 110 pictures on the computer in a slideshow format- we need some new pics!

Anonymous said...

I think that I have a "cheapass" webcam somewhere in the basement - I would love to be able to see Charlotte "LIVE"...but I do hope that she can't read for a few years because all of our cheapasses just made this blog PG-13!

Ziggy said...

You guys look so English... like you've lived there forever. If you just erase that Michigan tatoo, no one would ever know!