Well she can't be too confused - she weighed in at 10 lbs yesterday on her 15 day check-up.And here are a few snaps of Charlotte in her cloth diapers:
.jpg)
.jpg)
Maybe I'm sleep deprived, but I am sitting here laughing at how it looks like the Ugly Doll is creeping up on her in these last 3 pictures...watch out Charlotte!!


6 comments:
I can not get over how much she has changed already- she looks so darling! gee, did that sound too grandmaish- oh, well...Paddy
HOw are the diapers working out? They look too cute on her!!! 10 pounds already!!!!!! WOW!!!
Dana:)
Brother Ryan was 10 lbs AT BIRTH! I wonder what Leslie would say to that endeavour.
you mean Uncle Ryan...
and the answer to 10 pounds is
OUCH!!!! OH, my gawd!!!
Adam said that she looks so old already! We love the poop pics - especially the eyebrows - very intense. She is great!
Post a Comment